Thursday 3 September 2015

New day, new post!

Hey again guys - New day, new post!
     Today I made a new friend, she is really nice and sits next to me in form. Her name is Chloe (think that's how you spell it), and we are in the same class for tec and science, - don't know if we are in the same for any other subject yet - tomorrow I hope to make friends with her friends, because I didn't get the chance today. Also today, I got to got my new planner. It is practically the same from my old one but it has some extra features and a different lay out.
     My classes today were; History; geography; wood tec, tomorrow I have science, music, Religious studies, maths and German. For lunch I had pretzels, a fruit jelly and peach fizzy drink - It was muy deliciosa! - .


Bye!
       Emzy x
p.s. Sorry this was so short!