Wednesday 2 September 2015

Welcome!!

     Hi, nice to meet you! My name is Emma, but you can call me Emzy, this is my new blog started on 2/9/2015 (today). I hope to post regularly, and if you didn't already know, I have a YouTube channel (Emma Foote - Rainbow sand profile pic)!
     I am originally from Liverpool, but moved around 2 months ago to Chipping Campden. It is mostly sunny here and definitely has better weather than Liverpool. The school seems much cleaner and modern but is much older, and seems moderately bigger than my old one. I quite like it here.
Today was my first day, I was only in for 2 hours, and I am very exited for tomorrow. I had my third and final (hopefully) tour around the school, but still can't remember half of it, and met a few of the teachers. I had my finger tipped and am getting my planner/diary and timetable tomorrow.
     I also met two other pupils from my year. We where the only year 8's in today, because we are new this year, and are now acquaintances. One of them (boy, Charlie) is from Sweden and is in my form group (8Hicks2), the other is a girl called Sophie (I think), and she seems nice but shy (she's in 8Townsend1).
     Any way, I hope you enjoyed reading my first entry to this soon to be amazing beginner blog.


Love you bye!
                  Emzy x