Wednesday 18 January 2017

PEOPLE

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD?!?!
Multiple things, actually. But I'm just going to focus om the tings I "Hate" - remember that I use this term loosely, try not to get offended...

When people get the only good books left in the library.
Okay, so, they can't read minds (or can they? - NO SHUT UP), but its still annoying. I go to a high school where it compulsory to read books and you have to complete 10 minutes of reading (minimum) every day, so when I finish a book I have to immediately get a new one. So this annoys me to unbelievable extents. Especially since I have a very particular fashion, where I only read books of genres I like - eg. Romance, mystery (on occasion), historic and death (certain horrors, in other words) - which means, consequently, when someone takes a book I was hoping to read, it takes me a good 20  minutes to find another. UGH!

When people call your name.
Some people may find this fine, but I am not extremely "popular". I make friends with the "weirdos" and "nerds" because I am one of them. This means that the people who think they are "cool" annoy the duck out of me. I have made friends with a few groups: the artistic/anime obsessed people, the "emo children" (as I like to call them), the book worms, and those people everyone knows but they're not too popular (because they're weirdos). The problem with befriending the book worms is that people mock them for being smart, but once you get to know them they are wonderful, kind, funny, people. As well ad this, by becoming friends with the emo children I have dragged myself into being called an Emo my self - or even mistaken as a goth! Also I'm the head of science's daughter, so that's an issue too, but its fine. Still on this point, I like a lot of "geeky" subjects (maths, science, drama, computing, etc...) so people mock me of that, too. So these "cool" and "popular" people always yell "Hey Emma!", "Hi!", "oo, hi", "Emzee!", really obnoxiously and loud. WHICH IS ANNOYING!

When people ask me why I ma friends with [enter random friends name here].
Do I need to explain this?

When people criticize my dreams.
I want to be a Drama teacher, but many people have said "Why? That's not a proper job!" and basically laughed in my face (Which I do not recommend doing, for I ma an expert arguer). WHY DO YOU DO THIS!?!?

When people try to win an argument against me.
As previously said, I am an amazing arguer - even ask my sister, she can confirm! No one can beat me in an argument, because I have comebacks ready, matched prepared for lighting, storm clouds waiting for energy and a lightswitch (called my fist).
~ correction: my parents can win  arguments against me, but only because they're my parents. I guess my Dad is good at arguing, he has won a few times. With my mum its more like stale mate. ~

Anyway... That's enough ranting for today, see y'all next time - BYEEEEE!!
~ Emzy

No comments:

Post a Comment